November 26, 2010

Teaser! Ha!Ha!

I've been away..kicking and screaming mind you but my husband has been adamant that I rest my arm...with painting every single day and bootcamp..Ive been limping pretty good...ifs its your arm, is it still concidered limping? In any case....Ive been sneaking to my studio when he's been away and painting for a couple minutes here and there....and Im so excited about this! Its a surprise for my sister who just moved into her first house...and she doesnt read my blog..intentionally until after Christmas, so I can freely share..HOWEVER, Im not done-done yet but I HAVE to tease a lil bit and show you..a lil bit....until its all done, which hopefully is this weekend....

Ready?



THAT'S IT!! THAT'S ALL.......for now.

*smile*



1 comment:

  1. Nice 'teaser' :) So, where did you find this piece?? I wouldn't think you'd be running across many of them down ur way . . . . .

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you all! Thank you so much for taking the time to not only read my blog, but to comment and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...